Author : Hussain Ali Ahmad, Lecturer.
The analysis of some economical variables effect in the electrical energy consumption Variabls in the United Arab Emirates for the period 1995 – 2005
Volume 26, Issue 17, Pages 148-170
The spread of Electrical energy consumption is considered the most importout aspect of development and civilization, also it is a measure for rise and welfare in any society because it introduces magnificent services . For these reasons , the index of individual's proportion average from the consumed and produced electrical energy is considered as the most important point through which it is possible to infer the individuals welfare achievement .
United Arab Emirates is witnessed a big development in all fields and especially in the production and consumption of electrical energy . This is attributed to the state philosopher in promotion this sector through economical development projects in order to up rise the level which serve the Emirati individual .
The electrical energy consumption in UAE is effected by many ecumenical variables as population , individuals income … etc. . All these led to disparity in electrical energy consumption between sectors . The paper deals with the following topics :
1. The development of electrical energy sector in UAE .
2. The development of the relationship between generating capability and the maximum demands on electrical energy.
3. The development of produced electrical energy amount from the stations in UAE.
4. The development of consumed electrical energy in sectors .
5. The effects of some economical variables on electrical energy consumption function in UAE.
6. The estimation of consumption function of electrical energy in UAE